What I learnt When Dating Myself…(pt 2)
I took the time to get to know the “me” that has been tucked away so long behind all the fear, regrets and negativity. I wanna showcase the beauty of myself, when I finally decide to pay attention.
My list will continuously grow as the dating process is still happening. As of now, I can say that everyday I fall more in love with myself.
- If my heart is not with it, the flow of creativity will die.
- I need to give myself time to heal before I jump into something big.
- My parents raised me the best way they knew how to at the time.
- It was never my fault when people mistreated me because of their insecurities.
- Not everyone will like me.
- The decision I made felt right to me at the time.
- My stubborn ass should listen to the signs.
- I’m excited about something it’s hard to sleep
- I’m passionate about animals
- I always try to make someone smile even when I’m not feeling my best
- I love travelling and interacting with adventurers
- I love volunteering